named King Danylo Halytsky
|LLD Fr. Ivan Mykhailovych Lutskyi|
Scientific and informational bulletin of Ivano-Frankivsk University of Law named after King Danylo Halytskyi was founded in 2010 upon the initiative of the Rector of the university
The journal “Scientific and Information Bulletin of Ivano-Frankivsk University of Law named after King Danylo Halytskyi” is included in the list of scientific editions of Ukraine in which the results of the dissertation papers for a Doctoral Degree and a Candidate’s Degree in Law may be published (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 1328 dated 12.12.2015).
Languages of the issue: Ukrainian, Russian, English, Polish.
Scholarly papers of the journal are published by leading domestic and foreign legal scholars as well as young scholars, Masters and PhD students.
| Law matters section: |
1. Theory and History of State and Law; History of Political and Legal Studies.
2. Constitutional Law and Process; Municipal Law.
3. Civil Law and Civil Procedure; Family Law; International Private Law.
4. Commercial Law, Commercial Procedural Law.
5. Labor Law; Social Security Law.
6. Land Law; Agrarian Law; Environmental Law; Natural Resource Law.
7. Administrative Law and Procedure; Finance Law; Information Law.
8. Criminal Law and Criminal Science; Criminal Enforcement Law.
| 9. Criminal Proceedings and Criminalistics; Forensic Enquiry; Law Enforcement Intelligence. |
10. Judicial system; Prosecution Service and Advocacy.
11. International Law.
12. Philosophy of Law.
1. Academic life.
4. Essays, surveys, comments.