DOI: 10.33098/2078-6670.2021.12.24.162-172 Khodak S. Ways of protection of interests in family law
Khodak S. Ways of protection of interests in family law
Purpose. The purpose of the study is ways to protect the interests of family law and the need to formulate scientifically sound recommendations for improving the current legislation of Ukraine in the field of family law interests. Methodology. The technical and legal method was used in the study of ways to protect interests in family law. Scientific novelty is that the article states that the list of ways to protect family interests should go beyond the Family Code, be open, which determines the possibility of their protection in other ways not prohibited by law. The article also proves that in determining the child’s place of residence, the main issue is to decide what is best for the interests of the child, and not the presumption in favor of the mother. It is argued that the essence of the principle of the best interests of the child is manifested in the priority consideration of the interests of the child in the parents, legal representatives of the child, authorities, courts and other persons to meet any of its needs (depending on age, health, gender and specifics of child development).
The author proves that the principle of the best interests of the child includes the principle of the welfare of the child, and this eliminates the need to distinguish them as separate legal categories.
Results. The article analyzes the problems of using methods of protection of family law interests. The author proves that the interest in family law is protected in the same ways as subjective family law.
Practical significance. The results of the study can be used in lawmaking to improve legislation in the field of legal regulation of the category of interest; in the educational process – in the development of textbooks, teaching materials on the subject “Family Law of Ukraine”.
Key words: interest, method of protection, means of protection, family law responsibility, presumption.
- Tripulskyy, H.Ia. (2008). Remedial of consideration of disputes wich are connected with occurrence, Realization and change of personal non-property legal relations between parents and children: PhD thesis abstract. O. 20 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Shevchenko, A.S. (1990). Okhranitelnye pravootnosheniia v mekhanizme zashchity subektivnykh grazhdanskikh prav [Protective legal relations in the mechanism of protection of subjective civil rights]. Mekhanizm zashchity subektivnykh grazhdanskikh prav: sbornik nauchnykh trudov. Iaroslavl: Izd-vo Iarosl. un-ta., pp. 27–36. (in Russian)
- Vershynyn, A. P. (2000). Vybor sposoba zashchity grazhdanskikh prav [Choosing a way to protect civil rights]. SPb., 384 p. (in Russian)
- Tymchenko, H.P. (2002). Means and procedural forms of civil rights protection: PhD diss. Kharkov. 203 p. (in Russian)
- Pidlubna, T.M. (2009). The right to seize civil rights and interests: PhD thesis abstract. – Kyiv, 20 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Romashchenko, I. O. (2016). Zmina ta prypynennia tsyvilnoho pravovidnoshennia yak sposoby zakhystu tsyvilnykh prav [Change and termination of civil law as a way to protect civil rights]. K. : Alerta, 242 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Maidanyk, R.A. (2011). Klassifikatciia sposobov zashchity grazhdanskikh prav i interesov sudom v Ukraine: teoriia i praktika [Classification of ways to protect civil rights and interests by the court in Ukraine: theory and practice]. Almanakh tsyvylystyky, 4, pp. 107–147 (in Russian)
- Churpita, H.V. (2016). Zakhyst simeinykh prav ta interesiv u poriadku nepozovnoho tsyvilnoho sudochynstva [Protection of family rights and interests in non-action civil proceedings]. K. : Alerta, 434 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Iarema, A.H. (2007). Pravo osoby na efektyvni zasoby sudovoho zakhystu tsyvilnykh prav ta interesiv [The right of a person to effective remedies for civil rights and interests]. Uchenye zapiski Tavricheskogo natcionalnogo universiteta im. V.I. Vernadskogo. Seriia «Iuridicheskie nauki», vol. 20 (59), issue 1, pp. 195–202 (in Ukrainian)
- Krasytskaya, L.V. (2014). Problemy zdiisnennia ta zakhystu osobystykh ta mainovykh prav batkiv i ditei [Problems of Execution and Protection of the Personal and Property Rights of Parents and Children]. K.: Vydavnytstvo Lira-K, 628 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Antoniuk, O I. (2005). The right of participants in civil relations to self-defense: PhD thesis abstract. Kharkiv, 2005. 20 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Yefremova, I. (2017). Zakhody simeino-pravovoi vidpovidalnosti yak sposoby zakhystu simeinykh prav ta interesiv [Measures of family law responsibility as ways to protect family rights and interests]. Pidpryiemnytstvo, hospodarstvo i pravo, 5, pp. 21-24. Available at: http://dspace.univd.edu.ua/xmlui/handle/123456789/1831 (in Ukrainian)
- Family Code of Ukraine. Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy (VVR), 2002, 21-22, st.135. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2947-14#Text (in Ukrainian)
- Romovska, Z. (2005). Ukrainske tsyvilne pravo: Zahalna chastyna. Akademichnyi kurs [Ukrainian civil law: General part. Academic course]. K. : Atika, 560 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Resolution of the Supreme Court in case №645 / 4711/15-ts (2019, April 5). Available at https://protocol.ua/ua/postanova_ktss_vp_vid_05_04_2019_roku_u_spravi_645_4711_15_ts/ (in Ukrainian)
- Civil Procedure Code of Ukraine. Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy (VVR), 2004, 40-41, 42, st. 492. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1618-15#Text (in Ukrainian)
- Zhylinkova, I.V. (2008). Simeinyi kodeks Ukrainy [Family Code of Ukraine]. Kh. : Ksylon, 855 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Rishennia Konstytutsiinoho Sudu Ukrainy u spravi za konstytutsiinym podanniam 50 narodnykh deputativ Ukrainy shchodo ofitsiinoho tlumachennia okremykh polozhen chastyny pershoi statti 4 Tsyvilnoho protsesualnoho kodeksu Ukrainy (sprava pro okhoroniuvanyi zakonom interes) vid 1hrudnia 2004 roku № 18-rp/2004. Uriadovyi kurier. 2004. 15 hrudnia. (239). Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v018p710-04#Text (in Ukrainian)
- Resolution of the Supreme Court in case №363 / 3907/16-ts. (2019, March 20). Available at http://iplex.com.ua/doc.php?regnum=80783093&red=1000035d3ee98df08e9e19fa0301c1122e84da&d=5 (in Ukrainian)
- Sprava № 520/13963/17. Available at: https://youcontrol.com.ua/catalog/court-document/88435382/ (in Ukrainian)
- Prytyka, Yu.D. (2006). Theoretical problems of protection of the rights of participants of civil legal relations in arbitration court: Doctor of law diss. K. 632 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Resolution of the Supreme Court in a civil case № 215/4452/16-ts (2019, March 18) https://protocol.ua/ua/vs_ktss_prezumptsiya_na_korist_materi_v_spravah_shchodo_ditey_ne_pidtverdguetsya_na_rivni_oon_ne_vidpovidae_pozitsii_radi_evropi_ta_ne_viplivae_z_deklaratsii_abo_pretsedentnoi_praktiki_espl_(vs_ktss_sprava_215_4452_16_ts_18_03_19)/ (in Ukrainian)