DOI: 10.33098/2078-6670.2019.7.19.96-104 Knysh V., Kasiianchuk V., Zhyrak R., Kosmii M., Krykhovetskyi I., Kasiianchuk M. Legal support of cultivation of artichoke as a means of improving the state of the environment
Knysh V., Kasiianchuk V., Zhyrak R., Kosmii M., Krykhovetskyi I., Kasiianchuk M. Legal support of cultivation of artichoke as a means of improving the state of the environment
Purpose. The aim of the work is to study the peculiarities of the legal support of the organization of the cultivation of Jerusalem artichoke with the aim of improving the state of the environment. Methodology. The methodology includes a comprehensive analysis and synthesis of available scientific and theoretical, practical and applied material and the formulation of the relevant conclusions and proposals. In the course of the study, the following methods of scientific knowledge were used: dialectical, terminological, historical-legal, system-structural, system-functional, normative-dogmatic, method of generalization. Results. The results of the study reflected the possibility of using Jerusalem artichoke to improve the ecological condition of the soil and atmospheric air, as well as the use of tubers and green mass for the production of therapeutic and prophylactic products and alternative energy. Scientific novelty. In the course of the research, it was established that, according to the results of the study, the authors systematized and generalized the level of legal regulation in the use of Jerusalem artichoke for the needs of environmental protection, in particular: the level of integrated environmental and legal regulation; the level of resource (floristic) legal regulation; level of security (anthropological and protection) legislation; inter-branch level, where we are talking about the interaction of environmental and agricultural law in the production of Jerusalem artichoke. Practical significance. The results of the study can be used in lawmaking and law enforcement activities on the cultivation of Jerusalem artichoke as a means of improving the state of the environment.
Key words: environmental law, natural resource law, floristic law, natural protect law, ecology, alternative energy, therapeutic and preventive products.
1. Birta, G. O.; Bourgu, Yu. G. (2007), Bases of plant growing and animal husbandry, available at: http://pidruchniki.com/1129040362344 (In Ukrainian)
2. Danilov, K. P. (2013), Topinambur: monograph. Cheboksary: New Time, 2013. 202 p. (In Ukrainian)
3. Dumenko, S. S. (2011), Simulation of the processes of vertical migration of heavy metal ions and their precipitation on carbonates on the example of the Burshtyn TPP sludge slag. Scientific Bulletin of the Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas. 2011. N. 1. P. 137-142. (In Ukrainian)
4. Kasyanchuk, V. D. (2016), Topinambur is an effective therapeutic and prophylactic raw material // News of the Academy of Engineering Sciences of Ukraine. K.: Publishing-printing complex of the Open International University of Human Development “Ukraine”. 2016. N. 1. (43). P. 37-39. (In Ukrainian)
5. Kasyanchuk, V. D. (2014), Method of production of powdered fruit and berry, vegetable and mushroom semi-finished products or dry products // Patent for utility model No. 95646. Registered in the State Register of Patents of Ukraine on utility models on December 25, 2014. (In Ukrainian)
6. Knysh, V. V.; Kasiyanchuk, V. D. (2017), The legal provision for the cultivation of the Jerusalem artichoke. Scientific and Information Bulletin of Ivano-Frankivsk University of Law named after King Danylo Halytsky. Magazine. The series is right. 2017. N. 4 (16). P. 118-123. (In Ukrainian)
7. Lazareva, I. V. (1972), Restoration of disturbed territories for urban development. M.: Stroyizdat, 1972. 236 p. (In Russian)
8. Malimon S.С. Principles of Ecology. Textbook. Vinnitsa: New Book, 2009. 240 p. (In Ukrainian)
9. On environmental protection: Law of Ukraine dated 25.06.1991, with subsequent amendments and supplements, available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1264-12. (In Ukrainian)
10. About the plant world: Law of Ukraine (09.04.1999). Available at: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/591-14. (In Ukrainian)
11. On Medicinal Products: Law of Ukraine dated 04.04.1996. URL: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/123/96-vr.
12. On the production and circulation of organic agricultural products and raw materials: Law of Ukraine of 04.04.1996. URL: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/425-18.
13. Regional report on the state of the environment in Ivano-Frankivsk oblast in 2016. URL: https://menr.gov.ua/files/docs/Reg.report/Regional_Document_2016_Ivano-Frankivska.pdf.
14. Chamakina O. V. Efficiency of urban development of disturbed territories in urban development systems of coal mining regions. Urban planning and territorial planning. Scientific and Technical Collection of KNUBA. 2009. Vip. No. 32. 517 с.