DOI: 10.33098/2078-6670.2021.12.24.147-153 Pitsyk K. Legal regulation of property rights to another’s property abroad
Pitsyk K. Legal regulation of property rights to another’s property abroad
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to analyze the grounds and procedures of the emergence of property rights to another’s property abroad, to identify its interconnectedness and interdependence. Methodology. The methodology includes a comprehensive analysis and a synthesis of available scientific and theoretical information. It is includes the formulation of relevant conclusions and recommendations. Such methods of scientific knowledge were used: terminological, functional, systemic-structural, logical-normative. Results: In business and other economic activities there are situations in which there is a need to use someone else’s things or property. This possibility is more often satisfied by means of contract law. However, in some cases, the contract is not a reliable legal remedy to meet the need to use someone else’s thing. After all, the contract can be terminated at any time unilaterally and the user of someone else’s thing is forced to terminate such use. Therefore, there was a need to invent a more reliable remedy that would ensure the continuous and unhindered use of someone else’s property or even property. Such a means was the consolidation of the real right to use someone else’s thing. Scientific novelty. In the process of research is established that common characteristics of the institution of limited property rights to another’s property abroad is that the subjects of rights to another’s property may be those persons who may be subjects of civil rights, first of all, any natural and legal persons. Practical significance. The results of the research can be used in legislation and law-enforcement activities.
Key words: property rights to another’s property, emphyteusis, superficies, easements.
1. Azimov, C. N. (2000). Tsyvilne pravo Ukrainy [Civil law of Ukraine]. H.: Pravo, 365 p. (in Ukrainian)
2. Dyakovych, M. M. (2016). Dohovir yak pidstava nabuttia superfitsiiu [Contract as a basis for acquiring superficies]. Chasopys Kyivskoho universytetu prava, 4, pp. 143–145. (in Ukrainian)
3. Bilousov, Y. V. (2004). Tsyvilne pravo Ukrainy [Civil Law of Ukraine]. K.: Nauk. opinion: Precedent, 452 p. (in Ukrainian)
4. Blazhivska, O. E. (2020). Novely rechovoho, zoboviazalnoho ta spadkovoho prava v Pravakh, za yakymy sudytsia malorosiiskyi narod [Novels of property, obligation and inheritance law in the Rights of the Little Russian people]. Naukovi zapysky Instytutu zakonodavstva Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy, 1, pp. 25-30. (in Ukrainian)
5. Ishchenko, J.P. (2018). Vykorystannia zemel na umovakh emfitevzysu: pravovyi ta oblikovyi aspecty [Land use in terms of emphyteusis: legal and accounting aspects]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky, 3, pp. 103–144. (in Ukrainian)
6. Vyhovsky, O.I. (2011). Kontseptualni zasady vyrishennia kolizii u sferi mizhnarodnoho rechovoho pravan [Conceptual principles of conflict resolution in the field of international property law]. Biuleten Ministerstva yustytsii Ukrainy, 5, pp. 66–71. (in Ukrainian)
7. Krupchan, O.D. (2004). Evoliutsiia tsyvilnoho zakonodavstva: problemy teorii i praktyky [The evolution of civil law: problems of theory and practice]: Materialy mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. (29-30 kvit. 2004 r., m. Kharkiv). K. 904 p. (in Ukrainian)