DOI: 10.33098/2078-6670.2019.8.20.62-70 Sposib D. Legal opinion and organization of Security Service activities OUN (b)
Sposib D. Legal opinion and organization of Security Service activities OUN (b)
Purpose. The purpose of the study is to analyze the nature and specifics of the organization of the Security Service of OUN as well as to determine the list of documents that governed its competence and activities. The methodological basis of the study is the dialectical approach to the analysis of the ratio of general, special and separate, general scientific and special scientific methods of research: historical, logical, comparative-legal, system-structural, formal-legal, functional methods. Results. The organizational structure of the Security Service OUN was formed in accordance with the tasks that were set before it. The construction of the structure of the special unit was mainly based on the territorial-functional principle. Vertical Construction of an Organization: It reflects its hierarchical system, built on the principle of wholly subordination of lower organizational cells to higher ones. The WB referents were part of the territorial wires, but had a separate organizational unit. According to the functions assigned to them, the Security Service OUN divisions were divided into administrative, intelligence, counterintelligence, police-investigative, combat, sabotage-investigative, elementary-education and technical units. Scientific novelty. The foundations of the organization and activities of the Security Service OUN, in the absence of its own statehood, were governed not by legal acts, but by a wide range of instructions and orders, and even verbal instructions. The main forms of orders were: instructions, instructions, coaching. From the end of 1945 correspondence between the leaders of the OUN (b) took on the role of command, instruction and reporting documentation. Practical importance. The results, conclusions and scientific provisions formulated by the author can be used in the further scientific development of the issues raised in order to improve the current legislation and activities of the Security Service of Ukraine.
Key words: OUN Security Service, Refereeing, Counterintelligence, Intelligence, Fighter.
1. Viedienieiev, D., Yehorov, V. (1998). Mech i tryzub. Notatky do istorii Sluzhby bezpeky Orhanizatsii Ukrainskykh Natsionalistiv. [The sword and the trident. Notes on the History of the Security Service of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists]. Z arkhiviv VUChK-HPU-NKVD-KHB, 1-2(6-7), 365-389. (in Ukrainian)
2. Ishchuk, O., Ohorodnik, V. (2010). Heneral Mykola Arsenych: zhyttia i diialnist shefa SB OUN [General Nikolai Arsenyev: life and work of the OUN SS chief]. Kolomyia: VPT “Vik”. (in Ukrainian)
3. Viedienieiev, D. V., Bystrukhin, H. S. (2006). «Povstanska rozvidka diie tochno y vidvazhno…». Dokumentalna spadshchyna pidrozdiliv spetsialnoho pryznachennia Orhanizatsii ukrainskykh natsionalistiv ta Ukrainskoi povstanskoi armii. 1940-1950-i roky [“Insurgent intelligence works accurately and boldly …”. The documentary legacy of the special forces units of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists and the Ukrainian Insurgent Army. 1940-1950s]. K. : K.I.S. (in Ukrainian)
4. Sectoral State Archives of the Security Service of Ukraine, Fund. 13. Right. 376. Vol. 50. (in Ukrainian)
5. Viedienieiev, D. V., Bystrukhin, H. S. (2007). Dvobii bez kompromisiv. Protyborstvo spetspidrozdiliv OUN ta radianskykh syl spetsoperatsii. 1945-1980-ti roky [Duel without compromise. Confrontation of OUN Special Forces and Soviet Special Operations Forces. 1945-1980 years]. K. : [K.I.S.]. (in Ukrainian)
6. Lysenko, A.E., Patryliak, I.K. (Comps.). (2003). Materialy ta dokumenty Sluzhby bezpeky OUN (b) u 1940-kh rr. [Materials and Documents of the OUN Security Service (b) in the 1940 s.]. K .: Institute of History of Ukraine NAS of Ukraine. (in Ukrainian)
7. Viedienieiev, D., Yehorov ,V. (2000). Mech i tryzub. Notatky do istorii SB OUN [Sword and trident. Notes on the History of the Security Service of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists]. Z arkhiviv VUChK, HPU, NKVD, KHB, 2/4, 485-503. (in Ukrainian)
8. Yefymenko, V. (2001). Orhanizatsiia diialnosti spetspidrozdilu OUN(b) na zakhidnoukrainskykh zemliakh pislia Druhoi svitovoi viiny [Organization of OUN (b) Special Forces Subdivision in Western Ukraine after the Second World War]. Z arkhiviv VUChK–HPU–NKVD–KHB, 2(17), 502–519. (in Ukrainian)
9. Sectoral State Archives of the Security Service of Ukraine, Fund. 13. Right. 372. Vol. 9. (in Ukrainian)
10. Ilnytskyi, V. (2009). Boiova diialnist Drohobytskoi Okruhy OUN (persha polovyna 1945 r. – pochatok 1952 r.) [Fighting activities of the OUN Drohobych District (first half of 1945 – beginning of 1952)]. Problemy humanitarnykh nauk: zbirnyk naukovykh prats Drohobytskoho derzhavnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni Ivana Franka. Seriia Istoriia, 24, 134-145. (in Ukrainian)
11. Central State Archives of Higher Authorities and Administration of Ukraine, Foundation. 3833, Description. 1, Case 225. (in Ukrainian)