DOI: 10.33098/2078-6670.2019.8.20.120-126 Vivcharuk D. Basic fundamentals of civil law and their importance
Vivcharuk D. Basic fundamentals of civil law and their importance
Purpose. The purpose of the article is the regulation of relations on the principles of civil law. Methodology. The methodology includes a comprehensive analysis and a synthesis of available scientific and theoretical information. It is includes the formulation of relevant conclusions and recommendations. Such methods of scientific knowledge were used: terminological, functional, systemic-structural, logical-normative. Results: it was determined, that principles of civil law – an ideas of the civil law, that characterized by systematic,versatile, more stable, more regylated. Originality.An article is the special reseach thatexplores the problems of civil law in Ukraine. Practical significance. The results of the research can be used in legislation and law-enforcement activities.
Key words: principles, law principles, principles of civil law.
1. Melnychuk, O.S. (1974). Slovnyk inshomovnykh sliv [Dictionary of foreign words edited]. K. (in Ukrainian)
2. Dahl, V.I. (1955). Tolkovyy slovar zhivogo velikorusskogo yazyka [The intelligent dictionary of the living Great Russian language]. M.: Gos. foreign publisher. and nat. words. (in Ukrainian)
3. Kolodiy, A.M. (1998). Pryntsypy prava Ukrainy [Principles of Law of Ukraine]. K: Yurinkom Inter. (in Ukrainian)
4. Kozlov, V.A., Livantsev, K.E. & Denisov, Y. A. (1982). Teoriya gosudarstva i prava [Theory of state and law]. Leningrad: From Leningrad. isue. (in Russian)
5. Smirnov, O.V. (1977). Sootnoshenie norm i printsipov v sovetskom prave [The Relationship between Norms and Principles in Soviet Law]. Sovetskoe gosudarstvo i pravo, 2, 11-15. (in Russian)
6. Aleekseev, S.S. (1972). Problemy teorii prava [Problems of the theory of law]. (Vol. 1). Sverdlovsk: Sverdlovsky jurid. Inst. (in Russian)
7. Shemshuchenko, Yu. M., Burchak, F.G & Tsvetkov, V.V. (1997). Mizhnarodno-pravovi aspekty Konstytutsii Ukrainy [International Legal Aspects of the Constitution of Ukraine]. K .: In Yure. (in Ukrainian)
8. Ioffe, O.S. (2000). Pravootnoshenie po sovetskomu grazhdanskomu pravu [Legal Relationship in Soviet Civil Law] / Selected Works in Civil Law: From the History of Civilistic Thought. Civil relations. Criticism of the theory of “economic law”. M.: Charter. (in Russian)
9. Berlach, A.I., Karpenko, D.O., Kovalsky, V.S., Kolodiy, A.M. Oliynyk, A.Y., & Pidoprigora O.O. (Ed.) (2007). Pravoznavstvo [Jurisprudence]. K .: Yurinkom Inter. (in Ukrainian)
10. Dzer, O.V. Bobrova, D.V. Dovgert, A.S. (2002). Tsyvilne pravo Ukrainy [Civil Law of Ukraine]. (Vol. 1). K .: Jurinkom Inter. (in Ukrainian)
11. Civil Code of Ukraine: as of 16.01.2003. 2003. (in Ukrainian)
12. Shevchenko Ya. M. (2004). Tsyvilne pravo Ukrainy [Civil Law of Ukraine]. (Vol. 1.). K.: Concern “Publishing House” In Yure”. (in Ukrainian)