DOI: 10.33098/2078-6670.2021.11.23.97-104. Khomyshyn I. Prospects of legal regulation of simplified proceedings in administrative cases
Khomyshyn I. Prospects of legal regulation of simplified proceedings in administrative cases
Goal. The purpose of the study is to analyze the prospects for the legal regulation of simplified proceedings in administrative cases by the Code of Administrative Procedure of Ukraine. Method. The research is based on the complex analysis and generalization of the available practical, scientific and theoretical material and the formation of the corresponding conclusions and offers. The following methods of scientific cognition were used in the research: the dialectical, system-structural, terminological, system-functional, historical, normative-dogmatic, way of generalization. Results. The study examines the historical aspect of the development of legislation on simplified proceedings, including administrative cases. It is established that a particular category of cases can be considered in the framework of simplified proceedings without an oral hearing by examining the evidence provided in writing. Simplified proceedings are differentiated proceedings containing several exceptions to the administrative, procedural form. Simplified proceedings in administrative cases are distinguished not depending on the special categories of administrative matters but particular circumstances and applying a simpler trial procedure in the cases specified by law. The current legislation on applying the rules on the simplified system of justice requires improvement to ensure the effective implementation of procedural guarantees of participants, compliance with the principles of legality and fairness in the consideration and resolution of administrative cases. Scientific novelty. It is established that the formation of simplified proceedings aims to ensure the effective implementation of procedural guarantees of the participants, compliance with the principles of legality and fairness in the consideration and resolution of administrative cases. The practical significance lies in the possibility of using materials in legislative activity, in judicial practice, in the educational process in the study of administrative proceedings.
Key words: simplified proceedings, administrative case, written evidence, reduction of terms of dispute resolution, administrative proceedings.
1. Kovaliv M. V., Yesimov, S. S. (2017). Administratyvne sudochynstvo yak forma zdiysnennya sudovoyi vlady [Administrative proceedings as a form of exercising judicial power]. Naukovi zapysky Lʹvivsʹkoho universytetu biznesu ta prava. Seriya yurydychna, 18, 31-35. (in Ukrainian)
2. Code of Administrative Procedure of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine № 2747-IV (2005, July 6). Retrieved from: URL. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/card/2747-15 (in Ukrainian)
3. Kuznyetsov, D. V. (2017). Reduced proceedings in the administrative procedure of Ukraine: PhD diss. Dnipro. 216 p. (in Ukrainian)
4. Kovaliv, M. V., Havrylʹtsiv, М. Т., Stakhura, I. B. (2014). Administratyvne sudochynstvo: navchalʹnyy posibnyk [Administrative proceedings: a textbook]. Lʹviv: Lʹvivsʹkyy derzhavnyy universytet vnutrishnikh sprav. 596. (in Ukrainian)
5. Zavalʹnyuk I. V. (2017). Simplified proceedings in administrative legal proceedings of Ukraine: PhD diss. Odesa. 216 p. (in Ukrainian)
7. On Amendments to the Commercial Procedural Code of Ukraine, the Civil Procedure Code of Ukraine, the Code of Administrative Procedure of Ukraine and Other Legislative Acts: Law of Ukraine № 2147-VIII (2017, October 3). Retrieved from: URL. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2147-19 (in Ukrainian)
8. Myronyuk, R. V. (2019). Osoblyvosti sudovoho roz·hlyadu okremykh katehoriy administratyvnykh sprav: navchalʹnyy posibnyk [Features of judicial review of certain categories of administrative cases: a textbook]. Dnipro: DDUVS, 352 p. (in Ukrainian)
9. Bernazyuk, Y. A. (2019). Just about the complicated: the peculiarities of the Supreme Court’s consideration of cases in a simplified procedure. The Supreme Court of Ukraine. Verkhovnyy Sud Ukrayiny. Retrieved from: URL. https://supreme.court.gov.ua/supreme/pres-centr/zmi/620188/ (in Ukrainian)
10. Lukʺyanetsʹ, D. M. (2018). Smyslovi koliziyi u noviy redaktsiyi Kodeksu administratyvnoho sudochynstva Ukrayiny [Notional Conflicts in the Restated Code of Administrative Judicial Procedure of Ukraine]. Pravo Ukrayiny, 2, 71-84. Retrieved from: https://pravoua.com.ua/ua/store/pravoukr/pravo_2018_2/pravo_2018_2_s5/ (in Ukrainian)