DOI: 10.33098/2078-6670.2022.13.25.45-53 Zvarych R. Problems of efficiency of legal regulation in the context of legal establishment and implementation of the regulatory function of law in Ukraine
Zvarych R. Problems of efficiency of legal regulation in the context of legal establishment and implementation of the regulatory function of law in Ukraine
Purpose. The aim of the work is a comprehensive theoretical and legal analysis of the main problematic aspects of legal regulation of public relations, which relate to the legal consolidation and implementation of the regulatory function of law in the legal system of Ukraine. Method. The following theoretical methods of scientific knowledge were used in the study: the method of scientific analysis; system-structural; historical and legal; axiological; comparative law; formal-legal and method of generalization. Results. The scientific article highlights the main problems and ways to overcome them, which determine the state of effectiveness of legal regulation of public relations through the legal consolidation and implementation of the regulatory function of law in Ukraine. In the process of research it is proved that modern realities require not only intensification of legal activity in different directions, but also scientific and practical identification of the optimal state of legal regulation. in modern conditions, and especially – its leading function – regulatory. An important issue that needs to be urgently addressed is to ensure the successful interaction of state regulation and social self-regulation, which will be carried out through the cooperation of state bodies and civil society institutions. This can be achieved by creating and implementing the principles of the welfare state, which include expanding the social base of lawmaking and strengthening public confidence in government. Through the regulatory function of law, the socially positive self-realization of the individual’s abilities, skills and abilities should be ensured. Scientific novelty. According to the results of the study, the law regulating public relations, and hence – and implementing its regulatory function, thereby determines how the state operates, how the system of government is organized and functions, how different government agencies interact, what is their competence and what are their powers. In practice, this means that it is in the process of legal regulation of the state that its main functions are determined. Practical significance. The results of the research can be useful for further general theoretical and applied research of modern problems of the effectiveness of legal regulation in the context of legal consolidation and implementation of the regulatory function of law in Ukraine.
Key words: law, legal regulation, functions of law, regulatory function of law, legal system of Ukraine.
1. Antoshina, I. (2014). Traditsionnyye i netraditsionnyye funktsii ukrainskogo prava [Traditional and non-traditional functions of Ukrainian law]. Yuridichniy vіsnik, 2, pp. 21-28. (in Russian)
2. Bobylev, A. I. (1999). Mekhanizm pravovogo vozdeystviya na obshchestvennyye otnosheniya [The mechanism of legal influence on public relations]. Gosudarstvo i pravo, 5, pp. 104-109. (in Russian)
3. Drobotov, S. A. (2010). Rehuliatyvna funktsiia prava u pravovii derzhavi: poniattia i oznaky. Derzhava i pravo: zb. nauk.prats. Yurydychni i politychni nauky. K.: In-t derzhavy i prava im. V. M. Koretskoho NAN Ukrainy, 59, pp. 48-54. (in Ukrainian)
4. Kovalskyi, V. S. (2009). Funktsii prava: poniattia, dzherela, dynamika [Functions of law: understanding, dzherela, dynamics]. Teoriia praktyka intelektualnoi vlasnosti. K.: Nauko-doslidnyi instytut intelektualnoi vlasnosti. Akademii pravovykh nauk Ukrainy, 2, pp. 3-10. (in Ukrainian)
5. Kozachenko, A. (2003). Zlochyny i pokarannia v Ukraini-Hetmanshchyni za universalamy Bohdana Khmelnytskoho (1648-1657 roky) [Crimes and Punishments in the Hetmanate of Ukraine according to the Universals of Bohdan Khmelnytsky (1648-1657)]. Visnyk Akademii pravovykh nauk Ukrainy, 4 (35), pp. 120-126. (in Ukrainian)
6. Koen, A. (1965). Issledovaniye problem sotsialnoy dezorganizatsii i otklonyayushchegosya povedeniya [Research into the problems of social disorganization and deviant behavior]. Sotsiologiya segodnya. Problemy i perspektivy. M.: Progress, pp. 530–531. (in Russian)
7. Mamut, L. S. (2001). Sotsialnoye gosudarstvo s tochki zreniya prava [The social state in terms of law]. Gosudarstvo i pravo, 7, pp. 7. (in Russian)
8. Novik, Yu. I. (1989). Psikhologicheskiye problemy pravovogo regulirovaniya [Psychological problems of legal regulation]. M.: Universitetskoye izd-vo, pp. 54–55. (in Russian)
9. Smirnikova, Yu. L. (2012). Regulatory function of financial law: a systematic approach and implementation: Dr. of Law abstract of diss. M., 52 p. (in Russian)
10. Brown, L. (a.o.). (1999). 16 Impacts of Population Growth. The Futurist. 1999. February. (in English)
11. Jakubiak-Miroсczuk, A. (2009). Model tworzenia prawa w Polsce po reformie Better Regulation a idea demokracji deliberatywnej. Zeszyty Naukowe Zakіadu Europeistyki Wyїszej Szkoіy Informatyki i Zarzdzania, 3/11, pp. 30–34. (in English)
12. Wronkowska, S. (2009). Proces prawodawczy dwуch dekad sukcesy i niepowodzenia. Ruch Prawniczy, Ekonomiczny i Socjologiczny”, LXXI/2, pp. 118. (in English)